When you need to get a good night’s sleep, you will find good quality and competitively priced accommodation at Extra Service Areas.
- A superb 81-room Ramada Hotel just off the M11, near the A14 and A11 in Cambridge
- A 99-room Ramada Hotel, between junctions J9 and J10 of the M25 near Cobham
- A great value 82 room Days Inn Hotel at A1(M) J17 / A605 near Peterborough
- A convenient 62 room Days Inn Hotel at A1(M) J10 near Baldock / Stevenage
- A popular 105 room Ibis Budget Hotel at M40 J2 in Beaconsfield
- A modern 48 room Travelodge at M65 J4 in Blackburn with Darwen
- A brand new 102 room Ramada at Leeds Skelton Lake, M1 J45, Leeds
Whether you need to break up your journey, working in the area or you just need a competitively-priced bed for the night, choose an Extra Service Area.
A number of our Hotels are located within close proximity to major UK airports. If you’re planning a flight and want to stay closer to your departure airport. Beaconsfield is just 12 miles from Heathrow, Cobham only 24 miles from Gatwick. Cambridge 34 miles away from Stanstead.
Eat & Drink
Proud partners of the National Littering Campaign Keep It, Bin it!
The ‘Keep it, Bin it’ campaign is a bold statement of intent to tackle the scourge of littering. Littering is antisocial and unacceptable. It plagues our environment and poisons our wildlife. We know we won’t achieve this ambition by working alone. Everyone is thrilled to see some of the biggest companies including Extra Motorway Service Areas, Mars Wrigley Confectionery, Greggs, Pepsi Co and McDonald’s and the tireless campaigners at Keep Britain Tidy, joining forces with us to help improve our precious environment. Watch the campaign video here.